Sustainable Jersey has become the most successful statewide municipal sustainability certification program in the country. Now it has become one the top 8 of 260 national “Changemakers” in the Ashoka/Community Matters competition.
You can make NJ #1 by Voting for Sustainable Jersey and it takes less than a minute.
STEPS below, or here http://bit.ly/aW2PjV
1. Go to Changemakers site http://www.changemakers.com/strongcommunities/finalists
2. Click vote on the green check mark to the left of Sustainable Jersey’s listing.
3. A pop-up window will acknowledge your vote has been recorded but they need to verify your e- mail for it to count.
4. In the pop-up window, enter a username, first name, last name, e-mail address. (you can opt-out future email from Changemakers)
5. You’ll get a notification window telling you to check your email.
6. Click on the link in the email you receive from Changemakers and write your username and password.
7. You get a notification window thanking you for voting. You are done!
Swati Patel, VERTICES intern